Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday update

Estradiol: 3373
Right ovary: 15, 14, 14, 11
Left ovary: 16, 15, 15, 15, 15, 14, 14

Tonight: Bra.velle 75 iuis, Meno.pur 75 iuis, Lup.ron 5 units

U/s and bw again tomorrow.

The u/s today hurt. :( Especially on the right. My right ovary hurt for a while afterwards.

I'm tired as shit this weekend too. I slept on and off all day yesterday, and just got up from a nap. I'm now going to try to drag myself off the couch to walk the dogs and then do some gardening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gah. the stimming sucks, especially when you start to feel it during the u/s - hopefully the ER will be soon and you can get some relief before the ET.

I am really excited for you - please be our one and done girl.

((HUGS))

Jess said...

I'm not at this point yet so your post are all chinese to me! But I googled it and now know what your talking about! I'm praying for the best for you!

How did your hiking trip go with the kiddos? Last year I took about 45 kids to Washington DC (for 5 days) for their 8th grade trip and we met up with another school and we all had a blast but I was beat at the end of the day! I hope you had a great time with them!