Of course, when I say that they always end up long... :)
- I never thought I'd get here, but today is the last full school day with students. We're taking them on a lunch cruise (in the rain. Ick.). Tomorrow is a half day and we're having a ceremony. Wednesday is just teachers- meetings and cleanup. And then summer has officially arrived.
- My beta is on Thursday morning. I am not feeling pregnant. My only symptom is my enormous boobs, but I've had that since the ER so it's not a new one. Today my nasty prog.esterone discharge was 'tinted'. I can't really say I'm even spotting, but something's going on in there. Of course, as I just assured C, my docs put on my "how to stay sane" worksheet that bleeding does not exclude pregnancy, so I'm trying to ignore it.
- B-dog goes in for treatment tomorrow. She's still feeling good, and I'm hoping that her treatment tomorrow will cause her lymph nodes to go down so I can relax about going away in ten days for a week.
- I came to school today and told my coworker that I knew about our friend's daughter. Turns out I was wrong, and she did not know. She was shocked and distressed. This really is not a good situation, and if the mother of this girl did not tell my coworker, she must really be mortified. They are quite close, which is why I was sure she knew already.
- I am getting pretty far on this sweater I am making, though I'm concerned about how it's all going to come together in the end. I tried knitting in the round this weekend, both with connected needles and double pointed, and it was a big flop. So for now I'm going to stick with the sweater and hope it turns out well.
- Hoping for a quick, easy week filled with good news- for all of us!!!