Monday, March 16, 2009

Quotable...

I went shopping for some cards today to tell some of the important people in my life just how much they mean to me.

I found this one and bought it- for myself. It made me think of this whole baby making process...
(Happiness is a journey, not a destination. For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one. ~Souza)

Quotable Cards


3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love that card. It is such a good reminder that we can choose to be happy despite our circumstances. Sometimes IF can cloud our view of the world. Thanks for reminding us to keep things in perspective (which is easier said than done at times!)
Did you find any cards for your friends? I have been thinking of getting some cards for my friends too.

Just me said...

I did! I got this one for my cousin:

This one for KB.

And I got this one and this one for III...

trying to decide which message I want to express more right now.

Meinsideout said...

Great card - I always used to say to Mr. M - I'll be happy when ... this or that but it was always a destination. Life is so much sweeter when I live it as a journey. Thanks for the reminder.