Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a bullet day

  • I leave for my trip tomorrow. I wish I was more excited, but I know I'll have a good time.
  • I feel like we're definitely on borrowed time with B-dog. She's been more anxious lately and panting a lot. I know this is possibly a side effect of the prednisone, but it unsettles me. Her mandibular lymph nodes are huge. The others are enlarged too. She has an appointment for this last protocol on Tuesday... Part of me wonders if I should. But then I feel like I'm going to need to feel like I did everything I could for her. I was reading testimonials today about how people knew it was time to have their dog put to sleep. We're definitely not there yet. She's still running around and playing, even if for shorter spurts, and enjoying us. But I know we don't have a lot of time left.
  • I woke up this morning with a lack of bloat. Thank goodness. I was starting to think that maybe I was just fatter than I thought I was and I was just blaming it on the bloat. But no. My familiar (but not ideal) stomach is back. And I'm feeling okay.
  • On the other hand, my boobs are killing me and feel super heavy. Between that and the leakage coming out of my girly parts I just want to flush all the endometrin down the toilet. The only thing that keeps me inserting those damn white tablets three times a day is that it's making a nice home for my embryos. Pleeeeeease stick!!!
  • Hope everyone has a nice weekend. It's usually quiet here in blogland on the weekends, but I'll catch up on anything I miss Tuesday. :)

No comments: