Monday, August 10, 2009

Blah

Still bloated. Very tired. I didn't sleep well last night- between not feeling great and a snoring boxer, it was one of those nights. So I'm garbed in yoga pants and III's t-shirt. KB and I had planned to hang out today, and I asked if she and M would come over here. I'm such a slug. We did go for a walk, though, with the pups, even though it was so hot that B-dog tried to lay down in the shade half way through. LOL After they left, I took a nap. Then I watched TV and knitted. Now, III is still at work and just called to tell me I could eat without him. *sigh*

I got my back-to-school letter yesterday, and while I'm bummed that the summer is coming to an end, it will probably be good for me. I have become quite the couch potato. A lot of sitting on the couch. I'm not even really looking forward to my trip next week. It will probably be good for me to get back into a schedule.

This may be the most boring post ever. I have nothing much to say.

No comments: