Friday, August 7, 2009

Feeling ok.

So, day after retrieval, and I think I'm feeling better than I did the last time. I definitely have a bloated stomach, but I didn't take any pain meds today and am not really feeling very crampy at all. I just spent about two hours out in the sun in the backyard with the dogs, and came in feeling a bit shaky, but that may just be because I needed to eat lunch.

I am encouraged that I have not yet heard from the clinic, except for the recovery nurse calling to see how I am feeling. Last time I got a call before 10am to tell me there was no fertilization. They clearly tell you that the report will come after 3pm.

I feel like there was more I wanted to say, but somehow I have forgotten. I want to do some cleaning today, but first need a shower. I'm contemplating a nap as well...

Oh, what a busy day! LOL

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's great you had a chance to sit out and relax in the sun! Hoping for a great report!!