Monday, April 6, 2009

Waiting some more...

Beta this morning. They usually call between 10 and 11. Still not feeling super hopeful, though that hasn't stopped me from checking their portal obsessively to see if that goes up before I get a call...

While there, I asked for a specimen cup so that III can do his SA. They always give you two and give them to you in a paper bag. I brought it out to the car and threw it on the seat next to my school bag and laptop case.

Got to school about seven or eight minutes later than I usually do, but it was just enough that I didn't get a parking space. Found a spot out on the street, grabbed my stuff, and started walking. Luckily I only made it about half a block before I figured out that, along with my school stuff, I was holding the paper bag containing 2 specimen cups! I turned on heel and scooted back to my car. I wasn't super comfortable having them (along with the "instructions" they give you) sitting under my desk all day....

No comments: