Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a WOW for support!

WOW.

Thanks to whoever submitted my blog to LFCA! When I got the first comment, I had no idea what it meant. Then as more poured in, I goo.gled it and found the blog. Thanks so much for all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Honestly, this is probably messed up, but the most reassuring thing to me about it is knowing that this is a really crappy deal, and I'm not just feeling sorry for myself.

But, damn, do I feel sorry for myself.

Today I am wearing my new sweater and my favorite boots. But it's not helping because I am CRANKY. I want to be at home, in sweatpants, on the couch, watching some stupid TV show and wasting time on face.book. Instead, I have to stay late because it's my extra help day, and then I have a T-O-N of grading to do, because I'm still catching up from being out last week. Unfortunately, I could not feel any less motivated.

One of the only benefits of not being pregnant is that I went shopping at my favorite wine store yesterday and am excited about my purchases. Can't wait to uncork a new bottle tonight and see how it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone posted my news on LFCA after my third m/c, and I also found the support really wonderful and therapeutic. Still thinking of you...

-K