Thursday, January 29, 2009

The way to his heart...

III has been in a awful mood. I don't know why, but he's been miserable to be around. I can't tell if it's the cold he has, work stuff, or if he's irritated with me. (We have a very different tolerance for 'mess' - mine being higher than his - which sometimes leads to irritation...)

So in an attempt to change the mood I made lasagna tonight, and bought some of that Caeser salad in a bag and some frosted cookies.

And it worked!!! He seems much better now. He did get home early from work, so that may have helped, and the cleaners came today too, so I'm sure that contributed. But I like to think it was my lasagna. :)

1 comment:

Frenchie said...

Darling-
My trigger finger was too fast. I published your comment and now cant figure out how to get rid of it for you--without deleting my whole post. I am a dork. If you can delete it from my blog somehow please go ahead. I;m sorry I'll keep trying.