Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary to III and me!

I can't believe it's been three years! Today is a blah day, so I'm glad we had such a nice trip this weekend. I'm hoping he won't have to work late tonight- we'll do dinner and open gifts.

Peanut greeted me yesterday with a HUGE mess in the bathroom where she had been secluded. Unsure of what to do with her instead, she's in there again today.... Yikes. She was a little better last night, though, after M-dog played with her and she seemed to start to settle in. I also signed up for puppy classes! Absolutely necessary.

I'll try to post a puppy pic soon. :)

2 comments:

Wishing 4 One said...

Can't wait to see peanut! Glad youre weekend was awesome!

michelle said...

Ahh the "joys" of puppy training......*grins* Can't wit for the photo!