- Along with living in an area with great medical care, we live in an area that has some great veterinary hospitals. B-dog is having treatment today and she has been responding really well to all the cancer treatments. The vets and the techs are super nice. The vet hospital she goes to for her treatments is one of three that I know of within about an hour's radius of us.
- I recently acquired a new piece of technology for my classroom (well, it is shared between 3 classrooms but "lives" in mine) that makes certain visual things a lot easier and can be used in an interactive way. I'm grateful that the PTO in my school is so active and raises funds for things like that.
- I am grateful for my own financial sense. I listen to a coworker who makes all these financial decision that don't make sense, and then complains they can't afford the things they want. I know this is something a lot of people struggle with, and I worked hard to get where I am financially and am proud of it. I know I will always be able to take care of myself.
- I'm grateful that we have a vacation planned in a few weeks to somewhere warmer with no snow. I'm so fed up with the weather and with my job, I'm totally ready for a vaca.
- I am grateful that some of my favorite bloggers have updated posts for me to read today. :)
Do genes matter?
3 days ago