Friday, February 6, 2009

And the hits keep coming...

KB just called me to let me know that two of her friends (one whom I know and one whom I don't) who will be at her daughter's birthday party tomorrow (and both have 2 kids, one for each an infant) are both "accidentally" pregnant. She didn't want me to be blindsided if it came up while we were there.

I don't begrudge others. But I want my turn!!! And I'm frustrated that we have to wait for March to do another cycle. If that cycle miraculously worked, my due date would be in December right around my 34th birthday.

At least 16 of my friends and family have gotten pregnant and/or had babies since we started this process. Two of them twice. And that doesn't include the peripheral people I know through other friends, work, family members... there are probably just as many of those. I want to be happy for each of them, but each one is more painful for me.

I really don't know how people do this for years without losing their minds.

No comments: