Monday, June 28, 2010

On the road (almost)

We leave in less than twelve hours for our seventeen hour drive. (Split into two- about 13 and 4.)

I'm so anxious!!!

We barely fit everything in the car, and that was after mailing like four boxes ahead. As he packed the car, I kept expecting III to get mad, but he didn't. Either he's working at being patient for me or he's just feeling zen... or both.

The dogs know that something crazy is going on. M-dog is moping around and won't eat. Peanut is FREAKED and won't let me out of her sight.

I just want it to be Wednesday afternoon.... *sigh*

KB is supposed to come by tonight and I'm kind of dreading it. Not that I don't want to see her, but I know she's kind of freaking out too and so... *sigh*

Anyway. Just wanted to update. See you on the other side...

1 comment:

Fran said...

Safe trip my friend!! Fran