Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I just be super cranky for a minute?

  • I am not feeling optimistic about the outcome of Thursday's u/s. I have been feeling less sick (except for this morning when brushing my teeth almost made me puke in the sink) and any symptoms I am having (hello? Painful boobs?) I am blaming on progesterone.
  • Speaking of progesterone. Ick. Uch. I hate you.
  • We just got back from a school break 2 weeks ago. Usually the end of the year flies after that break. This year? Not so much. DRAGGING. I can't believe it's only Tuesday.
  • My student teacher is done, which I'm actually glad about. But she's not done grading some stuff so I'm still waiting to get it from her. Hard to do progress reports when the gradebook is empty.
  • My butt still hurts.
  • III's dad is not doing well. They finally got him on the transplant list, but he's a level 2 which means he's low on the list. In spite of that, he is feeling shitty and is basically housebound.
  • My cousin is getting married. This should be YAY!, right? FIRST of all... I hate how people who complained about how brides acted when they were in weddings then become those brides. I'm supposed to be in her wedding, and the whole dress thing is already kind of a pain. She originally was going to just pick something that we could all easily get because we're living in different areas, but now she's picked one I have to travel to have fit and buy. I also don't know if I'll be pregnant for her wedding, and she told me they looked at dresses for "all shapes and all conditions". The dress she picked? It does have lovely waist detailing that will make a girl look very hourglassy... but not going to fit a pregnant lady. But hey. The way things are going, I probably won't have to worry about that.
  • Also on the wedding thing... I'm kind of jealous. Which is ironic, because I hated planning my own wedding. I was stressed and I cried and I just wanted it to be over. But looking in from the outside- engagement and wedding planning is supposed to be such a romantic and exciting time... There is so much anticipation and hope for the future. So I'm jealous. Lately, I'd love to be back in that naive, romantic, exciting time.
  • Is it Friday yet???

4 comments:

sprogblogger said...

THinking of you and hoping that Friday gets here FAST!

Kakunaa said...

I remember that time of my life....yes, it was wonderful....*sigh*. I hope that you have a better day and that Friday gets here very quickly for you. Many hugs and thoughts coming your way, hon. Will especially be thinking of you on Thursday....

Katie said...

Sorry you're having a rough day...sometimes it's good to just get it all out there! I hope Thursday comes fast!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Girl...I hear ya! Come on Friday!