Friday, February 26, 2010

I apologize in advance for this totally lame post...

One of the things that has bothered me in the past about ICLW is when I try to comment on blogs and people who have signed up don't post all week.

But here I am, not great about posting this ICLW week.

I have a whole story about something that happened with III this week, but I just don't have the energy right now.

So I thought I'd link to some important me stuff from past posts for anyone who is interested.

The story of my best girl.

The worst week of my life- when I lost my hard fought pregnancy and my sweet girl.

How I met my DH.

All about anxiety
.

The long explanation of our whole chromosomal thingy.

So there are a couple for now... :)

Oh, and I want to add a shout out for The R House blog and Mrs. R's giveaway. :) If you've ever considered adopting, you must check out her blog- amazing family with an amazing story- and amazing adoption advocates!

No comments: