The award stated:
The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person/people who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7/15 other bloggers. (They each had a different number, but I'm going to go with 7 because I'm a little overwhelmed by choosing 15!)
4. Contact those bloggers to tell them about the award.
So here we go...
1) I have ten piercings. Nine of them are in my ears. My favorite one is my most recent, a forward helix.
2) I was given a yellow teddy bear when I was 6 months old. I still sleep with it.
3) I used to be a book-a-holic. I'd read in the car, in the grocery store (holding on to the cart as my mom pushed it) and under my desk at school. My mother would punish me when I was naughty by sending me to her room because all of my books were in my room. (I still love to read, but don't do so nearly as much.)
4) When I was in my late twenties, the one part of my body I was never happy with was my stomach. Now I'd kill to have that stomach back again. It was rockin', if I do say so myself!
5) I would love to travel to Greece, especially the islands, but III doesn't like to travel out of the US.
6) I used to be very frugal- I literally counted my pennies. Since getting married, I have been able to relax in that area, but sometimes I miss it because it was a source of pride to me that I was successful at it.
7) In the last few years, I've become fascinated with the idea of reincarnation and past lives. If one has a soul mate, I truly believe that KB is mine. This season on Grey's, Meridith said "Derek is the love of my life, but Cristina is my soul mate." That's exactly how I feel about III and KB.
So there you go! That was harder than I thought! LOL.
The 7 bloggers that award...
1) Kakuuna at Through My Eyes
2) LisainSK at WANTED: One good embryo
-both of these ladies are loyal readers and commenters on my blog! Thanks for sticking with me!
3) JC at Steps to Baby. JC has hit that point in the last couple of months that many of us hit, where this whole process has become overwhelming. She is pushing through, though, and exploring adoption while figuring out where she stands in the IF journey.
4) Jen at Maybe if you just relax has been through more than her share recently. But she continues to post her witty commentary on her experiences and say F-YOU to the shittiness of infertility and loss.
5) The Infertile Gynecologist is a new read for me. She gives a VERY interesting perspective on this whole thing. And if you think your life has you surrounded by pregnancy and babies... whoooo. I don't know how she does it!
6) Cece at Child Bearing Hips is a fellow boxer lover. :) She has a great attitude, even after infertility and unexpected, unexplained loss.
7) And of course, Frenchie at Miss Inconceivability. One of the first IF blogs I found, and still one of my favorites. After dealing with difficulties of infertility, success with adoption, surprise pregnancy, and that another surprise pregnancy that ended in a loss, she is now navigating some of the more difficult parts of parenthood.
Thanks to those of you who awarded me! And for my loyal readers, and those of you who continue blogging so that we all feel like there are others out there who understand what we are dealing with. xo
*As a very successful and practiced Google-stalker, I was able to track Jenny down at Try Try Again. (I did an advanced search in the past week for my blog name + award specifically on blogspot.com.) Does that make me creepy? Regardless, thanks Jenny!