Monday, March 22, 2010

Rough weekend

Sick. I'm sick. Yuck. It's a head and chest cold, and I just want to stay in bed. I stayed home Friday, but had to come to school today because of testing. Yuck.

I had dinner with KB on Saturday. I love her and am happy for her. But I'm not going to lie- it was hard to see her cute little 7.5 months pregnant belly, knowing that I would have had a matching one had my pregnancy continued.

I started stims on Thursday. It's funny, because I was so nervous when I first started the injectables... but now I like it. It's not that I like sticking myself every day or anything, but it's when I feel the most in control of this process. I am doing something. We are in process. As weird as it is, with the bruises and the bloating... it is the part of the process where I feel the most serene.

My first u/s is tomorrow. I hate the first u/s and b/w of the cycle because it's such a nothing appointment. Oh, yes, you have a few measurable and a bunch of little ones. Yeah, thanks. See you in two days. Pppbbbllltttt.

I'm off to spend the day grading papers and blowing my nose. Happy Monday!

No comments: