Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CD1 again

I have about five posts floating around in my head... I even started one and it's sitting in my drafts. But I'm definitely at a point where I'm feeling overwhelmed by life.

So I'll just do a quick update for now.

Got my period today. I start stims on Thursday and my first u/s and b/w appt is on Tuesday. Based on my last fresh cycle (which varied by only one day compared to my first fresh cycle), this would mean I would trigger on the 28th, ER would be the 30th, and (unless PGD pushes transfer an extra day- does anyone know?) transfer on 4/1. I think that would put my beta at lucky number 13.

I'm ready to get this show on the road. If this isn't my cycle... I don't know what will happen. Thank goodness vacation is the following week, because I might find myself in bed for an extended period of time... :(

On the other hand... if this works... I would be due around my 35th bday. That would be the best birthday present I could ever get.

6 comments:

jill said...

Hoping it works! I'll be cheering you on! :)

Fran said...

Well, let's hope for a superfab birthday!! II don't know about the PGD and transfer timing, so I can't be of help, but I'll be glued to your blog following your progress!
Love, Fran

Anonymous said...

13 is a lucky number for me, so I'm biased, but I think that would be a great day for a beta. :)

I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best birthday present ever.

xoxo
-K

Babysteps said...

13 is a lucky number for me too... though any number or date that I find out I am pregnant would be lucky :) Wishing you all the best and I too hope this is YOUR time!!!

"Jay" said...

Good luck with the new cycle!

Meg. said...

I, too, vote that 13 is a lucky number. I had my retrieval on March 13th. Only 4 eggs were retrieved, but all 4 fertilized, and all 4 have made it to beautiful day-3 embies so far! Yep, I'm givin' props to the #13 right about now. =)

Good luck, my dear!