Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bad day

I'm kind of having a bad day.

I'm exhausted. I don't know why. I went to bed at 9:30. Peanut practically slept through the night (until 4am). I brought lunch today. I got coffee this morning.

But I'm feeling cranky and tired and blue. I dreamed about B-dog last night. It wasn't a bad dream, but wasn't anything special. It's odd, because I've been hoping I'd dream about her just to see her and touch her... but I woke up feeling unsettled.

I'm a little concerned that my blog has been discovered by someone I know. (Other than the someone I already know found it.) I base this on the two "where are you?" widgits I have and the towns that have popped up. Clearly, tons of people live in any town. I guess it's the chance I take by having a public blog, even if I do my best to be anon. Maybe I should change the name to something boring... but I like the name. And, actually, doesn't it match? My concern is that someone I know will find my blog and be upset/pissed/offended by the bitchiness I occasionally spew. *sigh* I don't know. Does it even matter? It's not like everyone is always saying nice things about me anyway. And usually, if they are saying it, it's to someone who knows me. (A mutual friend, a spouse, etc.) I guess it's not very golden-rulish. Clearly, I'm definitely feeling bitchy today.

I feel like I need something but I don't know what. A vacation? A hug? A nap?

Don't you all get tired of my crankiness??? I'm pretty tired of my crankiness...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I psycho-analyze the locations on my widget too, and wonder if people I know are reading, but they may not be their *real* location. (Mine isn't and I'm pretty sure yours isn't...) That being said, it could be someone you know, and that would kind of suck. (Although, if they're searching in this genre of blog, they may be having issues, too, which wouldn't be great, but would at least be better than someone who completely doesn't get the emotions and hormones involved.)

My word verification is "hammen" which reminds me of Hammentashen or whatever those little cookies were called. Haha.

-K

jenicini said...

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's your blog. They can bite it! Cranky over here too!