Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh snow.

Big storm is predicted for tomorrow, so Dr. Z's assistant called me about changing my appointment. There is an upside- a few days more means that it's less likely to be too early to see a heartbeat. I also have to work at 10, so now I don't have to worry about being late to work. The downsides are a) I have to wait another two days! and b) Dr. Z won't be in on Friday so I'll be seeing the PA. I like her, but if it's bad news I'd rather talk to Dr. Z afterwards.

So, Friday. Back to three days to u/s....

2 comments:

jill said...

Thinking of you!

thirtiesgirl said...

Can't wait to hear the news.